Your access to and use of the Services is also subject to our Terms of Service and additional product specific agreements related to specific financing activities mutually entered into by you and Onramp Funds.
In your use of the Site and Services, we collect either directly or indirectly, the following types of information:
- Information regarding a business (“Business Information”)
- Information about the business’s owners and principals (“User Information”)
- General information that is automatically collected as you interact with our Site and Services (“General Information”)
In order to provide Services, we collect Business Information from users, including, but not limited to business name, address, phone, email, age, size, revenue, business type, incorporation date, bank and financial account information, sales channel information (online shopping carts, marketplaces and other sales channels), sales enablement channel information pertaining to inventory, advertising, fulfillment, shipping, and payments, payment processing procedures, accounting information, and other vendor service information. We also review personally identifiable User Information, PII, that consists of but is not limited to the owners’ or principals’ name(s), mailing address(es), email address(es), telephone number(s), date(s) of birth, and social security number(s).
Sales channel information sources, sales enablement channel information sources, fulfillment information sources, shipping information sources, and payment information sources may collect downstream customer data (customer data about your customers), Onramp Funds does not collect or store data about your individual customers and does not collect the PII of these downstream customers from any source.
We collect both User and Business Information from you when you register on our Site, fill out forms or fields on the site, complete applications for products and services available from us, or communicate with us via telephone, email, mail, facsimile, or other means. In the course of providing our Service(s), we may collect additional User Information or Business Information from third parties, including, but not limited to, referral partners, integration partners, identity verification services, mailing list providers, credit bureaus, and publicly available sources and may combine this information with the information you provide to us and or that we already have about you.
General information is collected by us from you computer, mobile device, or other access device when you use our Site, view content about the Site, or open emails or links in emails from us. This General Information includes, but is not limited to, information about the equipment you use to access the site, usage details, your internet connection and ISP, your access device(s) operating system, browser, other device details, IP address, your mobile devices unique identifier, your mobile network information, web pages and advertisements you view, and information you search for on our Site. As per most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files, which may include, but is not limited to, internet protocol addresses (IP addresses), browser type and version, internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, pages and files viewed on our site, operating system, device type (e.g. desktop, table, mobile, etc.), date and time stamps, and or other click stream data. We reserve the right to link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Our use of analytics software allows us to better under the functionality of our Site(s), application(s), and Service(s). This software may record information such as how often you use the Services, the events occurring when your on the Site or within the application(s), aggregated date, performance data, and other information pertaining to your use.
In order to establish a safe, easy to use, efficient, and customized experience to you and that allows users to take full advantage of our products and services through the Site(s), we use the Business Information, User Information, and General Information we collect to:
- Enable users to obtain products and services via the Site
- Facilitate activities and transactions that occur in connecting with our products
- Send notifications and information regarding our Site and Products
- Provide customer support
- Protect against potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud
- Fulfill legal requirements
- Customize and improve the user experience
- Provide targeted marketing and advertising
- Measure the performance of our Site(s) and Service(s) via user devices
- Manage, secure, and protect our technology infrastructure
- Administer and manage security for the site
- Compile, use, research, analyze, and generate data analytics enabling us to better understand our customers
- To support business operations including, but not limited to, Site(s) customer services, fraud detection and prevention, secure data transmission and storage, and similar services. These providers are authorized to use your PII only as necessary to provide services.
- To provide the products and Service(s) for which you provided us information or for other purposes disclosed by us to you when you provided the information to us.
- To third parties with your consent in order to offer the Service(s).
- To protect and secure your data from fraud, illicit access, unauthorized use, claims or liabilities, or for resolving disputes or inquiries.
- To comply with federal, state, territory, or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements and regulations, to comply with properly authorized civil, criminal, or regulatory investigations, subpoenas, summons, bankruptcy notices by federal, state, or local authorities, or to respond to judicial process or government regulatory authorities that have jurisdiction over us for examination, compliance or other purposes as authorized by law.
- To the extent permitted or required under other provisions of laws to law enforcement, the Federal Trade Commission or self-regulatory organizations for an investigation related to public safety.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of an acquisition, merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization dissolution, or other transfer of all or a portion of our business or an operating unit.
We may share individual or aggregated Business Information or User Information, subject to your opt-out, with our business partners, including for jointly offered products and services, under agreements which restrict our business partners use of the information and require business partners to follow similar policies to protect your data’s privacy and security and comply with the same laws and regulations that we follow.
We may also use, sell, license or distribute General Information (i.e., non-personally identifiable information) or personally identifiable User Information that has been anonymized so that the information does not identify a specific user without restriction, including, but not limited to for producing data analytics and reports for business partners or others.
You may review and modify your Business Information and User Information by logging into your account and updating your customer profile. This section of the Site is password protected and offers two-factor authentication to better protect your information. As a customer, you can update your password, address, and phone number at any time on the site.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. Upon application, we will need to retain certain information as necessary to comply with applicable laws regarding recordkeeping, reporting, and audits. Upon request, we can inform you of whether we maintain any of your PII. We will retain your information for as long as the information is needed to provide you Site services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you Site services, you may contact us email@example.com. We will nonetheless retain your information to the extent that we deem necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes or for other business purposes.
Providing information regarding your browsing and application activity is voluntary. Most computer systems and browsers offer their own privacy settings. You can adjust your privacy settings to disable the cookies used on the Site. If you disable cookies, you can still use the Site, but your ability to use some features of the Site may be limited. Most mobile phones allow you to control privacy settings, including location-based services by accessing the device's setting's menu. If you have questions about the privacy settings on your mobile device, you should contact your mobile service carrier.
Onramp Funds, its affiliates or its business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from us, our affiliates, and our trusted business partners by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Opting out of newsletter or marketing emails or notifications will not stop any non-marketing emails or notifications related to the Site's functionality or the products or services available through the Site.
We protect User Information and Business Information by using reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. We also limit access to User Information and Business Information to employees who need the information to fulfill their job responsibilities. Such employees are provided access to User Information and Business Information only to the extent necessary to complete their job duties.
We store and process information using third-party servers located in secure data centers in the United States. If you have any questions about the security of User Information and Business Information, you can contact us for more information.
We may display testimonials of satisfied customers of our Services on the Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with the business's and business owner's or principal's name and picture. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Our Site and Services are not intended for use by individual consumers or children under the age of 18 years old. We do not knowingly solicit data online from or market only to children under 18 years of age. If we knowingly receive a child’s PII, we will immediately delete it from our system. Our Site and Services are intended for businesses and their owners’ and principals’ only.