Connecting your Amazon store to Onramp
This article will help you give Onramp Developer Access to your Amazon store.
Why do we need this? Developer Access enables Onramp to access a view of your store data. This helps us to understand your store performance.
Please find below a step-by-step guide and a video to follow along below:
2. Click on Authorize new developer
3. You will be taken to this screen, where you will add the following credentials for Onramp Funds.
Developer’s Name: Onramp Funds
Developer ID: 8104-8522-2649
4. Click "I understand" and then on the Next Button.
5. You now have the Seller ID & MWS Auth Token to connect to Onramp Funds.
Leave this page open! You will now paste the results on the Onramp screen.
6. Go back to app.onrampfunds.com - you should land on this page
7. Copy and paste your information from Seller Central into the fields for Onramp
8. Enter your store name and select Connect Store
Your store is now connected to Onramp and we’ll do the heavy lifting from here. We are excited to get you the cash you need!