How to connect your Amazon store
1. When connecting to Onramp your first time, you will be requested to connect your Amazon store. You’ll need to fill in the following credentials:
- Store Name – what you call your store
- Seller ID – your Amazon Seller ID
- MWS Auth Token – your Amazon Marketplace Web Services authorization token which allows 3rd parties like Onramp to communicate with your Seller Account (we only use read-only access)
2. To access your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token from Amazon, you’ll need to sign up for Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) using the following link:
3. Log into your Amazon Seller Account
4. To the left of the page, underneath the top navigation and Appstore, click the Authorize a Developer button.
5. In the Developer’s Name field, enter OnRamp Funds
6. In the Developer Account Number field, enter 8104-8522-2649
7. Select Next and then Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement. Select Next again.
8. From Amazon, copy the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token.
9. In Onramp, paste the Seller ID and the MWS Auth Token.
10. Click Save.
Congratulations! Your store is now connected to Onramp and we’ll start doing the heavy lifting to analyze your data to finance your working capital needs with Amazon and FBA.