Onramp: Loans for Amazon Sellers
Cash on demand. O% interest.
No commitment. No waiting.
Onramp gives you the cash you need when you need it—it’s that simple. No 5-day approval period. No bait-and-switch with low rates that jump when you need more funding. No Ts&Cs that lock you down. Just a sustainable cash solution that works for your growing business.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
Amazon pros & cons
Amazon Funding may seem like the easiest choice, and it has its pros, like no personal credit check or danger of defaulting since they take funds directly from your seller account. And after all, you’re already selling on their platform and have a relationship with them.
But look at the fine print and risk compared with Onramp, and you’ll see Amazon loans aren’t all they seem, if you can even get one.
- Amazon must invite you to apply - no invite, no loan.
- You will have to wait an average of 5 days just to get loan approval.
- Amazon uses your inventory as collateral.
There are several hurdles to approval:
- You must not have any serious customer complaints in the last 6 months
- You must not have any outstanding copyright/trademark infringement complaints
- You must comply with Amazon listing style guidelines
Onramp - Lending designed around you
Where Amazon and other lenders offer a fee structure that ensures they make money even if you don’t, Onramp takes a different approach because we actually care about your long-term success.
Rather than collect a fixed amount of money regardless of business performance or using your inventory as collateral, we align directly with your sales & require no collateral so you can breathe a little easier.
- Any eCommerce seller can apply to get cash from Onramp at any time.
- Get pre-approved in minutes with zero obligation.
- Have cash in hand within days.
- Your cash advance offer is based on your sales history only.
- How you use your cash is up to you—we recommend it for short-term investments, such as inventory and marketing.
- You have no fixed payments or interest—as you move inventory, we automatically debit 1% of the sale of each item from your connected bank account to go toward repayment.
Fee on $100,000
$5,000 / 1% of sales
$6,619 / 12% APR
That means if you’re having a slow month, you pay us less (or nothing) and retain more of your margin. Yup—we only make money when you do.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
How it works
Getting the cash you need to maintain inventory and grow your business has never been easier. In just 6 steps, you have reliable working capital at your disposal.
Our success is aligned with yours
Onramp was created by the same team behind Ship Station, Shipping Easy, and Ship Works specifically to help small-to-midsize eCommerce businesses achieve sustainable growth. Our goal is to ensure you have the fuel needed to scale effectively, the flexibility required to stay agile, and the support you want to successfully navigate the ever-changing world of online sales.
We’re honored to be a part of your journey. We take the time to ask questions, learn about your business and provide insight and guidance to support your growth.
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ When our company needed money. Onramp was there and delivered with no credit check. Great service!"
"Onramp offered the perfect solution with revenue-based financing to secure the capital we needed to invest in inventory and pay it back at a reasonable time frame once we made sales. The process was quick, easy, and the support was great."
Jeremy, Founder and Owner of Kindfolk Yoga
"OnRamp has simplified cash flow by automating everything: easy to request, set it and forget it payments - quick and fast! Getting started was easy as I did not have to provide a ton of personal details like when applying for a traditional loan."
Torrie V., Founder and Owner of Torrie's Naturals
"As my business was growing, I wanted a simple, efficient, and effective way to secure working capital. We started working with Onramp, and they have helped us efficiently and effectively continue to scale our business."
Frank VanOs, Founder and Owner of Feel Great Vitamin Co