The cash you need.
The service you deserve.
Onramp gives you the cash you need when you need it—it’s that simple. No long history of rich sales getting approved. No connecting every business platform. No constant hassles from sales teams. Just a smart cash flow solution that works for you, not against you.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
Wayflyer pros & cons
Wayflyer offers a range of funding options from $10,000 to $20,000,000 and is backed by J.P Morgan. They provide marketing insights to help grow your business, and they’re relatively transparent with their fees. All good benefits, for sure.
But there are some downsides you should consider when you’re comparing them to Onramp—downsides that may be deal-breakers.
- Wayflyer is geared towards established eCommerce businesses with high sales revenue.
- You will pay between 2% and 8% in transaction fees that are applied to the cash advance amount.
- They are not based in the U.S.
- There are reports that their sales teams harass and spam prospective customers.
There are several hurdles to approval:
- You must have 6+ months of an average of $20k in average monthly online revenue
- You must be incorporated in a country where they operate
- Your funding offer is based on both your financial performance and historical marketing performance
Onramp - Lending designed around you
Where Wayflyer and other lenders offer a fee structure that ensures they make money even if you don’t, Onramp takes a different approach because we actually care about your long-term success.
Rather than ignore smaller eCommerce businesses and expect so much proof of success, we work to help you become more successful by offering you cash that aligns with your sales—without all of the fees and red tape.
- Any eCommerce seller can apply to get cash from Onramp at any time.
- Get pre-approved in minutes with zero obligation, and have cash in hand within a day or so.
- Your cash advance offer is based on your sales history only.
- You don’t pay high fees to borrow cash from Onramp—as you move inventory, we automatically debit just 1% of the sale of each item from your connected bank account to go toward repayment.
- Onramp is 100% U.S.-based with deep industry knowledge to help you grow smartly.
- Our team is known for its stellar customer service and support, and are here when you need us, not the other way around.
We look at your sales history, not judge your marketing success as a caveat to lending you the cash you need to invest in marketing, inventory, or whatever else you need to build your business.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
How it works
Getting the cash you need to maintain inventory and grow your business has never been easier. In just 6 steps, you have reliable working capital at your disposal.
Our success is aligned with yours
Onramp was created by the same team behind Ship Station, Shipping Easy, and Ship Works specifically to help small-to-midsize eCommerce businesses achieve sustainable growth. Our goal is to ensure you have the fuel needed to scale effectively, the flexibility required to stay agile, and the support you want to successfully navigate the ever-changing world of online sales.
We’re honored to be a part of your journey. We take the time to ask questions, learn about your business and provide insight and guidance to support your growth.
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ When our company needed money. Onramp was there and delivered with no credit check. Great service!"
"Onramp offered the perfect solution with revenue-based financing to secure the capital we needed to invest in inventory and pay it back at a reasonable time frame once we made sales. The process was quick, easy, and the support was great."
Jeremy, Founder and Owner of Kindfolk Yoga
"OnRamp has simplified cash flow by automating everything: easy to request, set it and forget it payments - quick and fast! Getting started was easy as I did not have to provide a ton of personal details like when applying for a traditional loan."
Torrie V., Founder and Owner of Torrie's Naturals
"As my business was growing, I wanted a simple, efficient, and effective way to secure working capital. We started working with Onramp, and they have helped us efficiently and effectively continue to scale our business."
Frank VanOs, Founder and Owner of Feel Great Vitamin Co