Cash is cash. Why pay more to get it?
An Onramp cash advance is the easiest and fastest way to get the cash you need when you need it without the red tape. Apply when you want. Spend the cash how you want. No complicated Ts&Cs. Just working capital on your terms from a company that’s aligned with yours.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
Shopify pros & cons
You may run your business on Shopify and think the most convenient route to get cash to grow your business is to get a Shopify loan. After all, they don’t consider your credit score and their application is simple. But that doesn’t mean it’s inexpensive or the best route.
When you compare Shopify with Onramp, you may be shocked at how much more you’ll pay and how little control you have to request money.
- You must be a Shopify user and wait for them to invite you to apply after you meet certain (secretive) criteria—and you can’t request additional funds after the first distribution or repayment.
- Shopify rates can reach up to 30% APR.
- You repay funding every day as a percent of your Shopify store’s daily sales.
- You can only use the loan for payroll, inventory or marketing, and rates may vary for each.
- Shopify uses a factor rate of 1.1 to 1.13 of the loan amount, meaning you pay up to $30,000 for a $100,000 loan.
- Shopify’s reactive customer service is for technical support, not for guidance on how to optimize funds usage.
Onramp - Lending designed around you
Where Shopify and other lenders offer a fee structure that ensures they make money even if you don’t, Onramp takes a different approach because we actually care about your long-term success.
Rather than require daily payments or make you wait for us to invite you to apply, we offer an unrivaled low fee that syncs with your monthly sales, so you stress less.
- Any eCommerce seller can apply to get cash from Onramp at any time.
- Request additional funds whenever you need it.
- Our rates are the lowest on the market.
- How you use your cash is up to you, and our rate stays the same no matter how you spend it.
- You have no fixed payments or interest—as you move inventory, we automatically debit just 1% of the sale of each item from your connected bank account to go toward repayment.
- We offer proactive support—both on the technical side and the operational side, recommending best practices for fund usage to help you succeed.
That means you get cash on your terms when it matters most. You can maintain a healthy cash flow at the lowest fee so you can grow your business faster with less risk.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
How it works
Getting the cash you need to maintain inventory and grow your business has never been easier. In just 6 steps, you have reliable working capital at your disposal.
Our success is aligned with yours
Onramp was created by the same team behind Ship Station, Shipping Easy, and Ship Works specifically to help small-to-midsize eCommerce businesses achieve sustainable growth. Our goal is to ensure you have the fuel needed to scale effectively, the flexibility required to stay agile, and the support you want to successfully navigate the ever-changing world of online sales.
We’re honored to be a part of your journey. We take the time to ask questions, learn about your business and provide insight and guidance to support your growth.
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ When our company needed money. Onramp was there and delivered with no credit check. Great service!"
"Onramp offered the perfect solution with revenue-based financing to secure the capital we needed to invest in inventory and pay it back at a reasonable time frame once we made sales. The process was quick, easy, and the support was great."
Jeremy, Founder and Owner of Kindfolk Yoga
"OnRamp has simplified cash flow by automating everything: easy to request, set it and forget it payments - quick and fast! Getting started was easy as I did not have to provide a ton of personal details like when applying for a traditional loan."
Torrie V., Founder and Owner of Torrie's Naturals
"As my business was growing, I wanted a simple, efficient, and effective way to secure working capital. We started working with Onramp, and they have helped us efficiently and effectively continue to scale our business."
Frank VanOs, Founder and Owner of Feel Great Vitamin Co