Cash when you need it.
Onramp gives you the cash you need when you need it—it’s that simple. No attractive terms that turn ugly as soon as you miss a payment. No confusing options to navigate. Just a dependable cash solution without all the red tape so you can grow your business without the worry.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
SellersFunding pros & cons
Sellers Funding offers plenty of options for even the smallest eCommerce sellers, plus no credit score impact and an attractive benefits analytics program. It all sounds easy and good, right?
Well, when compared with Onramp, you’ll find that your out-of-pocket expenses will be higher, and there are some not-so-great terms and conditions.
- SellersFunding was built primarily for Amazon marketplace sellers.
- They offer limiting terms that vary from 3-12 months.
- Their rates for working capital vary from 14.99% to 24.99% APR for credit and rates start at 3% for revenue advances.
- You must withdraw at least $5,000 on credit, and SellersFunding can change your credit limit at any time.
- You must repay on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, or you incur late fees. If you miss just two payments, your account will be on automatic default and reported to a collections agency.
There are several hurdles to approval:
- You have to wait 48 hours before you know if you are approved.
- You must wait up to four days to get your cash.
- They will perform a soft inquiry for pre-qualification and base approval on a combination of your personal credit score and your company’s performance.
- To apply, you must have a minimum of 6 months of eCommerce sales with at least $20,000 in monthly net sales.
Onramp - Lending designed around you
Where SellersFunding and other lenders offer a fee structure that ensures they make money even if you don’t, Onramp takes a different approach because we actually care about your long-term success.
Rather than charge high interest rates and demand bi-weekly or monthly payments regardless of business performance or threaten account default if you miss a couple of payments, we sync repayment with your sales and don’t penalize you for a slow month.
- Any eCommerce seller can apply to get cash from Onramp at any time.
- We have no monthly loan or repayment terms.
- Get pre-approved in minutes with zero obligation and have cash within 24 hours after connecting your bank.
- Your cash advance offer is based on your sales history only, with no personal credit check or lengthy company history.
- You get cash based on your sales, so you’re only limited by how much inventory you sell.
- You have no fixed payments or interest—as you move inventory, we automatically debit 1% of the sale of each item from your connected bank account to go toward repayment.
Onramp doesn’t succeed unless you do, so we actually care about your business and want to help you be as successful as possible. We know. It’s a novel idea.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
How it works
Getting the cash you need to maintain inventory and grow your business has never been easier. In just 6 steps, you have reliable working capital at your disposal.
Our success is aligned with yours
Onramp was created by the same team behind Ship Station, Shipping Easy, and Ship Works specifically to help small-to-midsize eCommerce businesses achieve sustainable growth. Our goal is to ensure you have the fuel needed to scale effectively, the flexibility required to stay agile, and the support you want to successfully navigate the ever-changing world of online sales.
We’re honored to be a part of your journey. We take the time to ask questions, learn about your business and provide insight and guidance to support your growth.
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ When our company needed money. Onramp was there and delivered with no credit check. Great service!"
"Onramp offered the perfect solution with revenue-based financing to secure the capital we needed to invest in inventory and pay it back at a reasonable time frame once we made sales. The process was quick, easy, and the support was great."
Jeremy, Founder and Owner of Kindfolk Yoga
"OnRamp has simplified cash flow by automating everything: easy to request, set it and forget it payments - quick and fast! Getting started was easy as I did not have to provide a ton of personal details like when applying for a traditional loan."
Torrie V., Founder and Owner of Torrie's Naturals
"As my business was growing, I wanted a simple, efficient, and effective way to secure working capital. We started working with Onramp, and they have helped us efficiently and effectively continue to scale our business."
Frank VanOs, Founder and Owner of Feel Great Vitamin Co