Cash on demand.
Repayment as you sell.
Onramp gives you the cash you need when you need it—it’s that simple. No waiting for an invitation to apply. No long list of requirements. No unclear and scary Ts&Cs. Just cash when you need it to grow your business without all the risk.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
Payoneer pros & cons
Payoneer has a huge global presence, advertises no credit checks, and has a relatively low qualification threshold. All good, especially if you operate both inside and outside of the U.S. They also offer a variety of digital business solutions outside of funding options.
But you don’t have to look too far before you find Payoneer has some serious issues that put your business at risk and can’t compare with Onramp.
- They only fund Amazon and Walmart sellers.
- You cannot request a cash advance when you need one. Payoneer must invite you to apply.
- Payoneer purchases a portion of your future earnings, with no limitation to a specific marketplace or funding source.
- Many customers report locked accounts and poor customer service
There are several hurdles to approval:
- You must have 6+ months of Amazon sales
- Capital Advance offers are based on historical sales performance and predicted future sales
- Your order defect rate on Amazon must be less than 1%
- Your late shipment rate must be less than 4% on Amazon
Fees and complicated (and a little scary):
- They charge a 3% fee plus collect around 35% of each marketplace payment you receive on Amazon or Walmart marketplaces.
- The remaining amount of the payment is available to you, and collection continues until the full loan + fee amount is paid.
- If the loan + fee amount is not repaid before the allowed settlement date, Payoneer collects the remaining amount from up to 100% of any payments you receive.
Onramp - Lending designed around you
Where Payoneer and other lenders offer a fee structure that ensures they make money even if you don’t, Onramp takes a different approach because we actually care about your long-term success.
Rather than bury fees and penalties on our website or put your business at risk when sales and your ability to pay are a factor, we are clear and committed to your long-term success by aligning directly with your sales.
- Any eCommerce seller can apply to get cash from Onramp at any time.
- Ask for cash advances when you need them.
- We don’t purchase anything from you—your future sales are for you, not us.
- Your cash advance offer is based on your sales history only.
- We wouldn’t dream of collecting 35%-100% of each marketplace payment you receive.
- Instead, we automatically debit just 1% of the sale of each item from your connected bank account to go toward repayment.
- Our customer service is among the best in the industry.
We partner with you and built our solution to work for you, not against you. Because we believe in you and your business and want to see both succeed.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
How it works
Getting the cash you need to maintain inventory and grow your business has never been easier. In just 6 steps, you have reliable working capital at your disposal.
Our success is aligned with yours
Onramp was created by the same team behind Ship Station, Shipping Easy, and Ship Works specifically to help small-to-midsize eCommerce businesses achieve sustainable growth. Our goal is to ensure you have the fuel needed to scale effectively, the flexibility required to stay agile, and the support you want to successfully navigate the ever-changing world of online sales.
We’re honored to be a part of your journey. We take the time to ask questions, learn about your business and provide insight and guidance to support your growth.
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ When our company needed money. Onramp was there and delivered with no credit check. Great service!"
"Onramp offered the perfect solution with revenue-based financing to secure the capital we needed to invest in inventory and pay it back at a reasonable time frame once we made sales. The process was quick, easy, and the support was great."
Jeremy, Founder and Owner of Kindfolk Yoga
"OnRamp has simplified cash flow by automating everything: easy to request, set it and forget it payments - quick and fast! Getting started was easy as I did not have to provide a ton of personal details like when applying for a traditional loan."
Torrie V., Founder and Owner of Torrie's Naturals
"As my business was growing, I wanted a simple, efficient, and effective way to secure working capital. We started working with Onramp, and they have helped us efficiently and effectively continue to scale our business."
Frank VanOs, Founder and Owner of Feel Great Vitamin Co