Cash without strings
Onramp gives you the cash you need when you need it—it’s that simple. And we strive to provide world-class support. No complicated terms. No rates that double depending on how you use the cash. Just a sustainable cash solution that works for your growing business, backed by a company that cares.
That’s what a real partnership looks like.
Clearco pros & cons
You need cash to grow, and Clearco advertises “fast” money you pay back when you earn revenue, but that cash comes with strings attached. And while they are a global company led by recognizable names, their complicated terms may make your head spin.
Compared with Onramp, you’ll spend significantly more and have less flexibility, making it harder to grow and manage cash flow, especially for smaller eCommerce businesses. In fact, they only lend to corporations and LLCs with a strong history of sales.
- You must submit invoices before you know how much you will be approved for, and your funding potential increases or decreases based on the size of the invoice and extension plan you selected.
- Clearco charges a relatively high fee (that they won’t disclose until you sign up) that changes depending on how you use your funds.
- 6% of total advance for inventory
- 12% of total advance for marketing (with a 6% discount if you use an agency in their Preferred Partner network)
- That fee is set in stone and is based on the percent of the cash advance.
- Clearco has reports of poor customer service and claims of setting false expectations.
- You will have limited access to your advance funds (through their card or platform).
Onramp - Lending designed around you
Where Clearco and other lenders offer a fee structure that ensures they make money even if you don’t, Onramp takes a different approach because we actually care about your long-term success.
Rather than hide costs behind complicated terms and provide little support, we tell you upfront what to expect, give you complete control over cash usage, and are there for you when you need us.
- Large or small eCommerce businesses can apply to get cash from Onramp.
- Know how much cash you can get without having to have an accounting degree.
- Your cash advance offer is based on your sales history only.
- How you use your cash is up to you—we don’t ask how you’re using it or charge extra based on your answer.
- You have no fixed payments or interest—as you move inventory, we automatically debit just 1% of the sale of each item from your connected bank account to go toward repayment.
That means you don’t have any surprise charges or have to justify spend. You just get the cash you need at the lowest fee to maintain a healthy cash flow without all the fine print.
That’s what real partnership looks like.
How it works
Getting the cash you need to maintain inventory and grow your business has never been easier. In just 6 steps, you have reliable working capital at your disposal.
Our success is aligned with yours
Onramp was created by the same team behind Ship Station, Shipping Easy, and Ship Works specifically to help small-to-midsize eCommerce businesses achieve sustainable growth. Our goal is to ensure you have the fuel needed to scale effectively, the flexibility required to stay agile, and the support you want to successfully navigate the ever-changing world of online sales.
We’re honored to be a part of your journey. We take the time to ask questions, learn about your business and provide insight and guidance to support your growth.
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ When our company needed money. Onramp was there and delivered with no credit check. Great service!"
"Onramp offered the perfect solution with revenue-based financing to secure the capital we needed to invest in inventory and pay it back at a reasonable time frame once we made sales. The process was quick, easy, and the support was great."
Jeremy, Founder and Owner of Kindfolk Yoga
"OnRamp has simplified cash flow by automating everything: easy to request, set it and forget it payments - quick and fast! Getting started was easy as I did not have to provide a ton of personal details like when applying for a traditional loan."
Torrie V., Founder and Owner of Torrie's Naturals
"As my business was growing, I wanted a simple, efficient, and effective way to secure working capital. We started working with Onramp, and they have helped us efficiently and effectively continue to scale our business."
Frank VanOs, Founder and Owner of Feel Great Vitamin Co