Sr. Marketing Associate
From our headquarters in Austin, Texas, Onramp's mission is to democratize finance and empower online sellers to scale their business, capture their demand, and meet their dreams.
At the intersection of fintech and eCommerce, Onramp is flipping traditional lending on its head to provide merchants with an innovative lending solution that gives control back to sellers.
Onramp is looking for a passionate, rigorous, and results-driven Sr. Marketing Associate that will help drive strategy, planning, and execution of new lifecycle marketing campaigns to help onboard and accelerate the growth of new eCommerce Sellers. You will be part of a cross-functional marketing team focused on driving the awareness, consideration, and activation of new eComm Sellers in the US.
This role requires a 2-5 year background in general marketing, social media content creation and experimentation, with proven results. You must also have strong verbal and written communication skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
The Sr. Marketing Associate will partner with our Sales teams to launch new lead generation experiences, and Social Media marketing campaigns. An ideal candidate will thrive with ambiguity, be motivated by a fast-paced environment and enjoy collaborating with different cross-functional teams.
The candidate will know how to interact with potential customers to uncover insights for their campaigns and prioritize activities based on business goals. They will be comfortable diving deep to illustrate the impact of their work with data and customer anecdotes.
What You Will Do
- Produce engaging Social Media content
- Collect and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate social, digital, and print advertising material
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
Who You Are
- An entrepreneurial storyteller. You have deep empathy for eCommerce merchants and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate Onramp. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Ambitious. You take initiative to make an impact at Onramp. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Email Marketers collaborate across the Marketing team. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- 2 - 5+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Familiarity with search engines, web analytics, and business research tools
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Suite
- Proficiency with Social, Search/PPC, SEO/SEM campaigns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Aggressive stock options
- Health, dental, and vision Insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to build a business from the ground up
- A place where your opinions matter - they shape the business
- A collaborative, team environment where you are part of a family
- A commitment to both personal and professional development
- Leadership who lives in the trenches
- Generous PTO
- Volunteer days
- Casual dress code
- Snacks and drinks
- Happy Hours, fun company outings, and more!