The founding team at Onramp Funds has spent decades helping small and medium eCommerce sellers grow their businesses. We've created eCommerce order management, shipping, and fulfillment workflow solutions used by hundreds of thousands of eCommerce sellers with billions of orders. We've launched high-velocity financial platforms managing billions of dollars in transaction volumes. We've secured the data and identities of tens of millions of individuals and businesses worldwide. And we've mentored and invested in incubators and startups to help entrepreneurs reach their full potential.
From our headquarters in Austin, Texas, Onramp's mission is to democratize finance and empower online sellers to scale their business, capture their demand, and meet their dreams. At the intersection of fintech and eCommerce, Onramp is flipping traditional lending on its head to provide merchants with an innovative lending solution that gives control back to sellers.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Inside Sales to manage our inside sales team and ensure that sales operations run smoothly. The Sr. Manager, Inside Sales responsibilities include providing ongoing professional development for a group of talented Account Executives. We are looking for someone who has a passion for coaching, developing, and supporting people by leading from the front. You will help develop training, manage sales operations, and execute deal strategies with the team.
Who You Are
We are looking for a problem solver. A communicator. A team player. An obsessive personality that does the small things right. You can expect to work hard, build a business from the ground up, and have a blast while doing so. You love to bet big and win big. You are a motivator, a coach, and a mentor at the core. You love to see others succeed and thrive when presented with new challenges. You move quickly but think strategically.
What You Will Do
- Regular coaching on both soft and hard skills to drive top performance
- Coach and develop your team into A-players in addition to hiring and developing top-tier talent.
- Develop the right disciplines that distinguish high-performance sales teams.
- Rigorous SFDC record-keeping.
- Manage an accurate forecast and pipeline management.
- Support sales executives in closing complex transactions by developing executive-level relationships with key prospects.
- Develop close working relationships with existing channel partners to formulate strategic and tactical sales campaigns.
- Work alongside the Marketing function to help identify and develop marketing campaigns and content to maximize return on investment and contribute to tangible pipeline opportunities.
- Work alongside the Product and Engineerings functions by providing customer and market feedback that drive product evolution.
- Create a positive and collaborative working culture to ensure that the sales team has the right resources and know-how to generate and close client opportunities.
- Prior experience in sales development and sales leadership experience
- Experience leading a high-performing sales team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Preferably Salesforce.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Support your teammates and play for each other
- Willingness to challenge and be challenged
- We thrive in the uncomfort zone
- Fail early and often with a growth mindset; vulnerability and accountability are our strengths.
- We do our best work
- We play fast and sweat together
- We embrace fun and celebrate breakthroughs
- Aggressive stock options
- Health, dental, and vision Insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity to build a business from the ground up
- A place where your opinions matter - they shape the business
- A collaborative, team environment where you are part of a family
- A commitment to both personal and professional development
- Leadership who lives in the trenches
- Generous PTO
- Volunteer Days
- Snacks and Drinks
- Happy Hours