Inside Sales Representative
This is not your typical inside sales role. At Onramp, you will be part of our founding team that lays the foundation for success for years to come. This team will validate the market, drive the product roadmap, propel marketing initiatives, and help build the company; A powerful combination that makes for an exciting day! Are you an architect or a builder?
At Onramp, you will do both. We will form a chemical reaction to inspire and give the company confidence. At Onramp, we pride ourselves on playing for each other and winning each day. We challenge each other, expect extraordinary outcomes, but most importantly, we make moments matter. Play ball a little differently - come make a difference and have some fun along the way!
Onramp’s Sales organization will drive customer growth. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of the organization. In this role, you will proactively prospect new customers by engaging them through strategic outbound efforts, supported by a proven sales enablement strategy. You will be on a mission to find e-commerce customers who need fuel to grow their business. You will be in the trenches alongside leadership, winning new business and driving customer acquisition.
We are looking for a problem solver. A communicator. A team player. An obsessive personality that focuses on the small things, knowing that the score will take care of itself if we dominate the process. You can expect to work hard, learn a business from the ground up and have fun while doing it. Our sales team will work closely with all business departments as you are the voice of the customer. You’ll work in an open-plan office with a great vibe, endless natural light, a unified, cohesive team, and leadership with a proven record. You will have another family; It’s a happy place!
Job Responsibilities for the Inside Sales Representative:
- Proactively source and prospect new customers
- Build a strong pipeline of 4X customer acquisition goals
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity by following a predictable, process-driven approach
- Leverage technology by following outlined cadence plans
- Value-based sales approach to ensure excellent customer experience and loyalty
- Communicate with the product team to improve functionality, resolve issues, and improve customer satisfaction
- Proactively ask for customer feedback to drive the product roadmap
- Work closely with marketing to align the Onramp voice with our target market
- Work with account management to yield long-term customer loyalty
- Provide helpful, rapid-response expertise to incoming prospects and customers
- Consult with future opportunities and customers to recommend growth initiatives and to help optimize their business
Our Values / Expectations:
- Support your teammates and play for each other
- Challenge and push your colleagues to be the best version of themselves
- Show resilience by being comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Fail early and often with a growth mindset; Vulnerability is a strength
- Be accountable, do your best work
- An understanding that championship teams are formed in practice, not the field; We sweat together
- Celebrate wins; We make moments matter
- Embrace Fun!
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience in SaaS
Base Salary: $44K-$52K depending on experience.
OTE of $90K with the ability to overachieve.
What OnRamp Offers:
- Stock Options
- Opportunity to build a business from the ground up
- A place where your opinions matter - they shape the business
- A collaborative, team environment where you are part of a family
- A commitment to both personal and professional development
- Leadership who lives in the trenches
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous PTO
- Volunteer Days
- Snacks and Drinks
- Friday happy hours, of course
- There is so much more that you will help create - lay the cultural foundation of Onramp!
Think you would be a good fit for this position? If so, email [email protected] with the subject line "ISR Application" and your name. Include your resume in the email and why you believe you're a perfect fit for the position. Don't forget about the subject line, because we won't look at applications that didn't follow these instructions!