Email Marketing Manager
From our headquarters in Austin, Texas, Onramp's mission is to democratize finance and empower online sellers to scale their business, capture their demand, and meet their dreams.
At the intersection of fintech and eCommerce, Onramp is flipping traditional lending on its head to provide merchants with an innovative lending solution that gives control back to sellers.
Onramp is looking for a passionate, rigorous, and results-driven email marketer that will own the strategy, planning, and execution of new lifecycle marketing campaigns to help onboard and accelerate the growth of new eCommerce Sellers. You will be part of a cross-functional marketing team focused on driving the awareness, consideration, and activation of new eComm Sellers in the US.
This role requires a strong background in customer lifecycle marketing, email journey creation, creative development and multivariate experimentation. You must also have strong verbal and written communication skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
The Email Marketing Manager will partner with our Sales teams to launch new lead generation experiences, and automated marketing campaigns. An ideal candidate will thrive with ambiguity, be motivated by a fast-paced environment and enjoy collaborating with different cross-functional teams.
The candidate will know how to get close to the customer to uncover insights for their campaigns, define a quarterly roadmap, and prioritize activities based on business goals. They will be comfortable diving deep to illustrate the impact of their work with data and customer anecdotes.
What You Will Do
- Develop and drive a strategy to build a robust life-cycle marketing campaign to successfully onboard and educate new eCommerce Sellers.
- Develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights and continually improve the customer experience through optimized messaging and targeting
- Work closely with marketing, creative, and sales teams to develop campaign strategy and campaign assets.
- Drive adoption of successful programs and campaigns with New Seller Success teams worldwide.
- Confidently present campaign vision, status, and impact to large stakeholder audiences including Amazon senior leadership and WW partner teams.
Who You Are
- An entrepreneurial storyteller. You have deep empathy for eCommerce merchants and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate Onramp. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Onramp. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. Email Marketers collaborate across the Marketing team. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work
- 5+ years of experience in email or database marketing in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or Communication.
- Expert-level command of email marketing tools (e.g., Salesforce Pardot, Hubspot)
- Intermediate proficiency building email client and device optimized HTML/CSS templates
- Strong program management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define the right business strategy and develop the product roadmap to deliver it, even in the face of ambiguity
- Experience with A/B testing and analysis
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Aggressive stock options
- Health, dental, and vision Insurance
- Flexible work environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to build a business from the ground up
- A place where your opinions matter - they shape the business
- A collaborative, team environment where you are part of a family
- A commitment to both personal and professional development
- Leadership who lives in the trenches
- Generous PTO
- Volunteer days
- Casual dress code
- Snacks and drinks
- Happy Hours, fun company outings, and more!