A lot of apps and tools for Amazon sellers require your storefront URL when signing up, and as with anything in Amazon Seller Central, it can be difficult to find.
In this post we go over a quick guide and a detailed guide to finding your Amazon Storefront URL.
Quickly Find Your Amazon Store URL
- Hover your mouse over the settings gear in the top right corner of your Seller Central Dashboard.
- Click Account Info.
- Click Your Seller Profile in the top left corner.
- The URL under “Storefront Link” is what you’re looking for.
- It should look like this: www.amazon.com/shops/yourshopname
Detailed Guide to Finding Your Store URL – With Pictures
- Hover your to the settings gear on your Seller Central home page:
- Click on “Account info”
- In the Seller Account Information section, click on “Your Seller Profile”
- Once you’re in Your Seller Profile, find your Storefront Link URL
- Use it for whatever purpose you need!